Thursday, January 15, 2015

Well That's Disappointing

Well, I finally heard back from the place where I submitted my Moth Story. I'm sure you will all be shocked to hear that it was rejected. You know, it's really a shame that I always feel so inclined to do creative type things. I'm not one of those people who are good at handling rejection, which I think is pretty much a requirement for being successful at any sort of artistic endeavors. I tend to just say "Well fuck it then." and change my entire plan for my life (not that I ever have a real plan in the first place, but you know what I mean). Seriously though, how do people know when they should keep trying, and when they should just accept the fact that they aren't any good at whatever it is that they are trying to do? I just can't stand the idea of being one of those people who have the delusion that they're good something, when everyone else knows they're not.

No comments:

Post a Comment