Saturday, January 25, 2014

Well This Is Awesome

I seem to have become spontaneously crippled. Yesterday morning, when I fed Riley and Tuni, the barn door wouldn't shut properly. I fought with it forever. I tried to chip away any ice I could find that might be impeding the door. Nothing worked. So, finally, I just gave up and shut the door as much as I could and then kicked it until it shut well enough to latch. Apparently when I did that I also broke my fucking foot. Here's the goofy part though; it only kind of hurt a little at the time. It was mostly fine all day. Then last night it started hurting worse, and worse, and worse. By the time I went to bed I was half convinced that it was actually broken. I guess it wasn't because this morning it was better, not good, but better. Now it hurts just enough to be super inconvenient.

So am I just going to hobble around looking like a fool all day? 

5 comments:

  1. Delayed reaction injury happens to me all the time. I fucking sucks! I hope it isn't as bad as you fear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that makes me feel a little better about it. I didn't know that ever happened. It does suck. It actually got a lot better throughout the day yesterday. It's almost back to normal now.

      Delete
  2. Also, I still want to get together soon, but I am currently not leaving my house until the weather improves. As soon as it does, we should do something!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to get together too! It's been way to long. Same here :/ This weather is fucking ridiculous! Yeah, as soon as we are able to get out without dying just let me know when you're free.

      Delete