Saturday, January 11, 2014

Just.....Weird

I have pretty much been bitching about everything for the last several posts, and I'm certain you are all getting sick of it, so I am going to TRY to lay off that for a little while. Instead, today I am going to share with you this weird experience I had. Someone pinned the picture below \/ on Pinterest the other day. I know it's the most random picture and I'm not ever sure why he pinned it but, when I saw it, it looked so familiar. Like gave me cold chills, and intense deja vu, familiar. I have no idea why. I left it open in a tab for four or five days and just kept looking at it every once in a while hoping that eventually I would figure out what it was about it that made me feel like I had seen it before. I never did figure it out, and it still makes me feel strange when I look at it. I mean it's a picture of a store that I have never shopped at, according to the pin it's from 1960, and based on the palm tree it's nowhere near where I live. So what the fuck do I recognize about this picture? Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment