Monday, January 27, 2014

Everything Is Broken

Sorry there was no post yesterday. Everything was (still kind of is) broken and I was just WAY too pissed off to write anything other than incoherent growling noises, which I wouldn't even be sure how to spell. First, I couldn't get my car out of the driveway, because of all the snow. Then, I tried to do laundry and the washing machine was frozen so that it filled with water but wouldn't drain, leaving my clothes soaking in their own dirty water. And finally, the one that really did it for me, my workout DVD broke. Like won't work at all, won't even register that it's in the disk drive, broke. I'm actually a little less pissed about it now that I know it's the DVD itself that is broken and not my computer, which is what I assumed it was originally. Of course I didn't realize this until late yesterday evening which means I didn't work out at all yesterday. I'm going to be aggravated about that for about a week or so. Now that I do know it's the DVD I just have to use one of my old workouts, which is nice in a way because I had been doing the same one everyday for at least a year and a half. Now I'm just paranoid that the one I'm doing now won't be as effective. You know, because I'm a crazy person.

"Sometime a thing gets broke can't be fixed." 

No comments:

Post a Comment