Thursday, January 16, 2014

Isn't It Ironic

I have found that, in order to ever get anything accomplished, I have to have a time limit. I need to have something that I have to do every day so that I will know that I need to get everything done by a certain time. If I have an unlimited amount of time to do things, I always think "Oh, I'll do it later." but later never comes and nothing gets accomplished. At the same time, I feel like if I always have something that I have to do, I never get enough time to do all of the things I want to do. When I have all the time in the world, I never seem to get motivated. But when I need to leave the house in five minutes, I'm like "I want to do this! and that! and all those other things!" So, basically I only want to do things when I don't have time to do them. How very fucking convenient.

No comments:

Post a Comment