Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Let's Review

I actually managed to accomplish quite a bit yesterday. Most of it was fairly pointless, but it still made me feel better. I still kind of hate myself for not working out, but then I knew that would be the case. Anyway, I did, in fact, do the things I said I was going to try to do. I finished American Gods, which was fucking excellent and you should totally read it! I also made something sort of pathetic out of clay; and then worked for a really long time on something that was almost not pathetic, but then it broke. Oh well, at least I did it. I even did some non-diary-like writing. Along with those things, I did dishes and folded up some laundry. Plus, my dad and I finished up Kingdom Hospital, which I don't think I mentioned we were watching? It was super fucking weird and I still can't quite decide whether I liked it or not. I even got to watch the new episode of S.H.I.E.L.D. so, as far as enjoyable wastes of time go, it was a pretty good day.

I decided to go with another Dinosaur Comics image today, because yesterday I forgot to tell you that the image came from Dinosaur Comics. So yeah. 

Also, mayhap I will share my writing from yesterday with you tomorrow. Or mayhap I will get embarrassed and not share it with you ever because it's pretty weird, even for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment