Thursday, January 30, 2014

A Softer World

You know what I totally forgot existed and then suddenly remembered last night? A Softer World. They are just so great, and I hadn't read them for so long. Now I'm obsessively trying to catch up on all the ones I missed. They say all of those things you think but won't say because they're to awful, or too offensive, or just too goddamn weird. They also somehow manage to say the MOST depressing things in such a way that they end up being fucking hilarious.
Also, check me out. All up and writing my post early-ish in the morning. (I've actually been up for a couple of hours, it just took me this long to get my shit together enough to write.) 

2 comments:

  1. Holy crap! I need to catch up too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went through all of them between last night and this morning, hahah. There were so many good ones!

      Delete