Saturday, January 18, 2014

It's a Good Look

You know what's really stupid? Some days, I wake up in the morning and my makeup looks better than it did when I put it on the previous day. How is that possible? I spend all this time and effort trying to get it to look just right, and it ends up looking sort of meh. Then I sleep in it, and wake up looking better than when I went to bed. It actually looks a lot like that "smokey eye" look that everyone is always talking about. I have actually tried smearing it when I first put it on to get it to look that way, and sometimes it kind of works, but it never comes out quite right. I have actually considered just planning for this and putting my makeup on before I go to bed at night but then, of course, there are the days like today when I wake up looking like The Joker.

2 comments:

  1. I have so much trouble getting my makeup to look anywhere close to right that some days I just want to give up on it altogether.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely know the feeling. It's like the harder I try the worse it looks. I feel like if I could manage to just not give a shit it might actually look okay.

      Delete