Friday, November 21, 2014

Gifts

For Christmas, my dad has decided to help me build a forge. I'm pretty excited about it because now not only will I be able to make the jewelry that I've been talking about but, if I get motivated enough, I can make all kinds of other stuff too, like swords and shit! You know,because that's a really practical thing to do. I don't care though, as far as I'm concerned, the coolness of it far outweighs the impracticality.

Also, a client's wife gave me a DVD player because I was bitching about mine being broken, which was incredibly nice of her and will definitely make my life easier. That is, assuming I can manage to prevent my electronic-killing-curse from infecting this one too.
I looked up images of forges and couldn't find anything very impressive. So I searched "making swords" and found this, which I thought was kind of hilarious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment