Wednesday, November 12, 2014

There's Nothing Like Manic Panic

My hair finally grew out enough that I felt like it was relatively safe to bleach it again. I trimmed off as much as I could of the yellowish part, which was also the irreparably fried part. So today I redid it with Manic Panic, which is what I had always used when I my hair was blonde before. I had forgotten how much better it works! It didn't fry my hair, or burn my scalp, or run down my neck and ruin my clothes. So yeah, if you ever need good hair bleach this \/ is what you want.
The only problem is that now I need another new picture, with my hair the way I wanted it in the first place. 

On a completely unrelated note, the 200th episode of Supernatural was fucking hilarious! And if you didn't watch it you really missed out. I'm fairly certain they addressed every single inside joke from the fandom, and they brought back one of my very favorite characters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment