Saturday, November 8, 2014

Well, That Was an Interesting Change of Pace

Last night at class, there were these three other guys there. They weren't actually there for my class. In fact...... I'm not entirely sure why they were there. I kept catching bits and pieces of conversation, but I think that one of the guys used to teach there. I ended up practicing with him a little. He was showing me this slightly different punching technique, which was supposed to provide more power. I must say, it worked really well. Anyway, after that all three of the new guys kind of went on and on about it for the rest of the class. I'm not sure exactly what I did, but they were apparently impressed. I don't know. One of them apparently took a video, and snapchatted it to a bunch of his friends. It was quite an unusual experience for me, and a pretty nice confidence boost.

No comments:

Post a Comment