Today, my dad and I made my forge. At least I think we did, anyway. It ended up being a bit of an ordeal, to say the least. It's more of a detailed process than I think anyone would care to read about but, basically, we ended up having to do the bulk of the work four separate times. It turned out the we had significantly less insulation material than we needed for the size we were trying to build. Then we couldn't quite figure out how to fix it, so we just kept trying. Anyway, after about three hours, we ended up with a much smaller size, but we think it will still work. If it does work, it should be pretty amazing. Supposedly, it takes about a week for this stuff to dry though, so I guess we'll have to wait until then to find out if this was all worth it.