Sunday, November 2, 2014

Pig Divorce

I can't remember for sure if I've mentioned this before or not, but my pigs have gotten a divorce. When they first came to live with me, my dad, my cousin, and I built a nice new barn for them to share, which they did up until a few months ago. Then Tuni apparently got tired of dealing with Riley's bullshit and moved out. Now she's been living in an old dilapidated barn that has been sitting unused in the opposite side of the field for like 20 years. I kind of thought that once it started to get cold, she would move back in with him, but it has been getting pretty damn cold and she's still living in the other barn. So today, my dad and I did the best we could to make it at least a little more comfortable for her, by covering up as many of the holes as we could and putting some fresh hay in there for her. I feel like she really got the short end of the stick on this one, but she seems to be making the best of it.
Far as I see it, you people been given the shortest end of the stick ever been offered a human soul in this crap-heel 'verse. But you took that end, and you - well, you took it. And that's - Well, I guess that's somethin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment