Monday, November 3, 2014

In Case You Were Wondering About the Moth

I just thought I would let you guys know that I am still (half-assedly) working on my Moth Story. I just decided to stop posting it here because 1-I don't know that anybody really cared (you know, as apposed to my usual posts which I'm totally sure that everybody cares about deeply). And 2- I'm just not very good at writing linearly. The only way that I'm able to continue to care about the story at all is if I just write random scenes as I think of them. Unfortunately, I just don't think anyone is going to care to read it that way. So I think I'm just going to have to hope that someday I manage to finish the damn thing. Then anyone who actually gives a shit can just read it as a whole.
Yeah......Chuck knows nobody was wondering about the moth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment