Monday, September 2, 2013

I Can Kill You with My B..........anana

My sister, Caty, came over and took some new pictures for me today. Now, normally, I completely hate any and all pictures of myself, but she got some really great ones. She took some "normal" ones for Facebook, Pinterest, etc and I decided to go ahead and try for the River Tam pose for this blog. My Dad actually found one deadly (looking) blade for me and I decided to use a banana in place of the other one. I thought that way I would cover both parts of "volatile vegan" in one shot ( I also, stuck an apple on the end of the machete, just to be sure I got the point across. Plus it works with the River theme). So what do you guys think?
Caty even managed to edit the background and the coloring to make it look more like the original, because she is hahshum*. If anyone wants to see the other pictures, by all means, check them out on Facebook

*hahshum=awesome. Don't ask me why. I mean you can if you want, but you will lose interest before the end of the explanation. 

2 comments:

  1. So it's an apple! I was trying to figure it out. LOL. Loving the machete and the pose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, hahah. It was actually Matt's idea, and I thought it was just to cool to pass up. Thank you :) I'm very pleased with how it turned out.

      Delete