Saturday, September 14, 2013

Another One Bites the Dust

We are down yet another employee at Goodwill, one of the last remaining cashiers that I actually enjoyed working with. Fucking great. Since I have been back, this time, at least seven people have quit. We have lost, three utility workers, two cashiers, one wares person, and one manager. There may have actually been more, but they come and go so regularly that I can't even keep track of them anymore. The best part is, it always seems to be the ones I kind of like working with. The super annoying ones and the ones who don't really do their jobs are always the last to go.

2 comments:

  1. Ain't that the truth. The ones you hate will never leave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's ridiculous! I swear every time I think to myself "Hey, she's kind of fun to work with." Poof! Gone! And every time I think "I'm going to punch her if I have to work with her again." I end up working with her every other day.

      Delete