Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Dollhouse Pants

Do you ever have inside jokes where you're the only one inside? Well I do. Many times I don't say them aloud, because I know no one will know what the fuck I'm talking about. Other times I do, just because they're so funny I can't keep them to myself. Needless to say, no one else ever seems to think so. I especially like to have clever names for my clothes. I have;
1-Amy Brown socks- Tall striped socks, named for the artists who draws a lot of fairies with such socks.
2-Mitchell gloves- If you've seen Being Human, you know what I'm talking about.
3-The Travelling Shorts- A pair of shorts I bought at Goodwill a couple years back. They are jean shorts with a tag that says "one size fits all". I was with my sister and my boyfriend (at the time) when I found them. We all thought it was ridiculous and there was no way they would fit multiple sizes. So just for shits, we all decided to try them on. They fit all of us! It was insane! (by the way, I have neither seen nor read The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants. I just know the concept and thought it was funny.)
4- For years now, I have been wearing this certain type of pants to sleep and exercise in and I've never been sure what to call them. I usually call them sweat pants, but they're not exactly sweat pants, or pajama pants, but they're not those either. I guess they're sort of yoga pants, but not quite. Well, I've finally figured out what they are. They're Dollhouse pants.

2 comments:

  1. (1) I know exactly what you mean by Mitchell gloves!
    (2) I need some pants like that, I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (1) I love Mitchell gloves! especially on Mitchell :)
      (2) You should definitely get some. They are very comfortable and still look flattering.

      Delete