Friday, September 27, 2013

How Did I Not See This?

Yesterday, I was looking for a particular picture on Facebook. So I'm scrolling back through my old pictures and, at some point, I realize that the picture I'm looking for isn't there. However, I have become so wrapped up in looking at old pictures of myself that I just keep scrolling. I was horrified to find that the pictures just got worse and worse the further back I went (until I got to my time at WVU and then they got slightly better again). It was so bad that I was legitimately angry by the time I got to the end of them. I mean, I knew I was never happy with the way I looked. Now I know why. It's because I looked like shit! It also kind of makes me paranoid that I actually look like shit now and just don't realize it. Because I know damn well that I didn't realize I looked that bad back then or I would have done something about it.
Who is this and what is that growth protruding form her lower abdomen? Also, look at that arm; no muscle tone whatsoever. It looks like a fucking tentacle.  

2 comments:

  1. Awwww, Whitney :( You never looked like shit. It's good that you are happier with the way you look now and that you are healthier, but you didn't look bad then and you don't look bad now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's okay though, really :) It's just weird because I hadn't seen any of those pictures for a long time and now I realize that I was right all along back then.

      Delete