Saturday, December 22, 2012

Welcome to My New Blog!

I have started multiple blogs in the past and I never manage to stick with them for any length of time.So I am going to do things a bit differently this time. For one thing, I have always tried to write only about animal rights issues and veganism but I find that becomes difficult for me and, I think, boring for my readers. So this blog will still cover animal rights an veganism, but not exclusively. Another issue I tend to have is making my posts too long. Trying to say too much at once makes my posts seem daunting both for me to write and for others to read. So here's the new plan, at least one short post everyday about whatever I think is interesting at the time.

 Here are some things you can expect to see on this blog:

 1. Posts about animal rights and veganism.
 2. Posts about Psychology.
 3. Angry rants.
 4. Painful awkwardness.
 5. General nerdiness.
 6. Posts about health and fitness.
 7. Unnecessary cursing.
 8. Over-enthusiasm about things that probably don't matter.
 9. Under-enthusiasm about things that probably do matter.
 10. Random lists.

 Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment