Sunday, December 30, 2012

Just Glad They Aren't Me.

It seems like my entire life is one giant annoyance. Nothing really terrible ever happens to me (which is good, I guess) but every little pain in the ass thing that could possibly go wrong does, on a daily basis. Every time I start bitching about the stupid little things that happen to me, I always wonder if I am just being dramatic. Maybe everyone's life is like this, and they just don't talk about it. So one time I'm telling my sister about all the ridiculous little aggravations I encountered that day and she says "you know there are starving kids in Africa." I think, "okay, she's right. I'm just making a big deal about nothing. " Then she says "and they're just glad they aren't you." Obviously this is a bit of an exaggeration, and probably a bit offensive, but it does make me feel better to know that I'm not just being overly sensitive. My life really is as bad as I think it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment