Saturday, December 29, 2012

Sugar and Spice and ....I Don't Know ....Battery Acid?

I swear I'm more of a guy than any guy I've ever known. I don't do any of the things that girls are expected to do. I don't know how to be cute or flirty. I pride myself on being strong and tough and able to do things by myself. I refuse to get emotional. If I'm going to talk about my problems I will do so in a matter if fact way. I HATE crying. I don't do it and get incredibly uncomfortable when other people do. I don't like shopping or going to the spa or getting my hair done. I don't understand all of that cutesy stuff that girls always do when they're in a relationship. Why should having a boyfriend cause you to act like a five year old? I'm not into fashion. I buy my clothes at Goodwill and wear them until they get holes in them. I have a twisted sense of humor and it's nearly impossible to offend me. You would think guys would like a girl who doesn't do any of the annoying shit that girls usually do, but you would be wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment