Monday, December 31, 2012

Limping Is Sexy, Right?

I have been doing the same workout every day for over a year now and was getting really good results. Recently it seems like I've reached a bit of a plateau, so two days ago I decided to do another one in addition to the one I was already doing. I woke up yesterday and felt like I had pulled every muscle in my legs. What did I do? Why the same two workouts again, of course. So today I'm hobbling around like I got hit by a car. And you know what? I'm going to do it again today too. Tomorrow I'll probably have to drag myself around with my arms.

4 comments:

  1. You work out indoors, right? We should talk about your work out sometime, since I am considering adding something on to my daily 4 mile walk. In the meantime, I hope your legs feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do. I have been doing this for the past year and I really like it.
      http://www.amazon.com/Exotic-Dance-Private-Dancer-Morrighan/dp/B00097DNVW/ref=sr_1_sc_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1357035362&sr=8-2-spell&keywords=lady+morigan

      Thank you :) it's actually much better today.

      Delete
  2. That looks like fun! It takes about an hour each day? And I'm glad you are feeling better : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I really enjoy it. It has three section. I just do the first one, it's fifty minutes.

    ReplyDelete