Thursday, December 27, 2012

And All that Was Left Was a Pile of Ash and a To-Do List with Nothing Checked Off

Lately I have had this strange feeling like there is something I'm supposed to be doing. It's like that anxious, nervous, overly energetic feeling you get when you have something really important to do and you're running late. The problem is, I have absolutely nothing going on. My whole life, I have always said that I just want to make a difference in the world and now it's seems my whole body is just creaming that it's tired of waiting. I have this overwhelming urge to do something meaningful, specifically something related to animal rights, but also something physically challenging. It's like my mind, my body and my soul are all feeling painfully underutilized. Unfortunately, I still have no idea what to do. So now I just constantly feel like I'm about to spontaneously combust. Fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment