Sunday, December 30, 2012

Is There a Company Somewhere That Hires People to Go Around Kicking the Shit Out of Factory Farmers?

I could be wrong here, but don't most people have a dream job? Doesn't almost every person on the planet have a job that they want to do, even if it's completely unrealistic? I truly don't know what I would do, even if I could choose any job in the world. I have given this a lot of thought because, if I could find it, I would do ANYTHING to get it, but it just doesn't exists. I want to do something truly meaningful, that will allow me to help animals (and maybe people) but that is also exciting. When I say exciting, I really mean life-threatening. I want a job where, at the end of the day, my soul is fulfilled and my heart is pounding.

No comments:

Post a Comment