Saturday, December 22, 2012

Let's Get to Know Each Other, Shall We?

I'll start.

5 facts everyone should know about me.
1. I'm a vegan.
2. My goal in life is to do whatever I can to further animal rights.
3. I am in college, studying Psychology.
4. I write so I can feel like I'm connecting with people.
5. I have two dogs, one cat and two pigs (real pigs, not mini-pigs)

5 facts almost no one knows about me.
1.  I never sing around other people, unless the radio is so loud that it drowns me out, but I sing almost constantly when I'm alone.
2. If I really like a TV show/movie/book I will write myself into it, in my head, and come up with storylines for myself. (my real life is painfully dull)
3. A small part of me really believes that someday my life will be like those TV shows/movies/books.
4. I have never been in a physical fight in my life but I really want to, just to see how good I would be at it.
5. When I'm really pissed I tend to punch inanimate objects.

5 embarrassing facts about me
1. I have had a grand total of one romantic relationship in my life.
2. A few years ago I wrote a book of very bad poetry.
3. A while back, I applied for a job as a stripper and they never called me.
4. I once drove a car off a bridge.
5. Two of my toes are grown together.

5 other random facts about me
1. I workout every morning and if I ever skip it I stress about it all day.
2. I almost never offer information about myself but, if you ask, I will tell you pretty much anything.
3. I was homeschooled most of my childhood.
4. I love tattoos. I have eight and would have many more if I could afford them.
5. I am so socially awkward that I find it nearly impossible to make eye contact with people.

So there you have it, pretty much everything you would ever want to know about me. If anyone else feels like sharing, please do so! Also, feel free to friend me on Facebook. http://www.facebook.com/whitney.metz.37?ref=tn_tnmn

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I love this post! And you are not alone!
    Some facts we have in common:
    I also sing all the time by myself. I also write myself into everything I read/watch.
    I however have never had even one serious relationship, and I would never have the nerve to be a stripper. You have me there : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rachel! I knew we had a lot in common, but it's even better than I thought :)

    ReplyDelete