Sunday, February 9, 2014

That's Something, I Guess

Sorry this post is so late, but hey, at least it's here right? Anyway, I just thought I would let you all know that I have, sort of, made a tiny bit of progress. I actually, finally, finished that job I was doing in Fairmont. You know, the one with the painting and the unbearably slow-going border peeling? Yeah, that one. It's done. I should be getting a check for it sometime in the next week. This will hopefully mean that I can buy some materials for all the projects I've been thinking about starting and maybe, maybe, get some stuff made and posted for sale. Also, my dad and I finally fired some of the clay pieces I've been working on, so wish me luck with that. Personally, I'll be pretty fucking thrilled if they don't come out as piles of dust, since neither of us really knew what we were doing and that kiln has been sitting around unused for about a century.

"You took that end and you...well you took it. And that's....well I guess that's somethin." 

2 comments: