Monday, February 3, 2014

Enough Already!

Sorry there was no post yesterday. You see, it was raining so Hughesnet took the day off. Of course, today we are completely buried under a mountain of snow but apparently Hughesnet doesn't mind snow. I guess I should be grateful that it's rain, and not snow, that scares our internet away because if I were snowed into the house and didn't have any internet access I can guarantee that bad things would happen. Anyway, with or without internet, this snow is really getting to be absurd. I mean seriously, what is the fucking deal this year? This is more snow than I think I have ever seen, other than when I was in Watkins Glen. So, to whoever is responsible for this sort of thing; can we get over this snow bullshit and move on now please? Thanks.
This is Avo stuck in a snow drift, by the way. 

2 comments:

  1. I keep telling people that I haven't seen this much snow in WV in years. It's ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! I remember it snowing this much at once before, but not this many times in one year.

      Delete