Sunday, February 16, 2014

I Made a Thing

So, I have been experimenting with making random things out of clay, just to see what I might be good at and/or enjoy. Well, the other day I made what was supposed to be a pig. Instead, it turned out as more of a panteater; a little bit pig, but mostly anteater. I decided that such a creature really needed a back story, so I made one up for him.

 The Panteater is a cunning creature who, though mostly harmless, can be highly inconvenient. He will sneak into your home while you sleep and, though causing no physical harm to anyone, will eat any and all pants within the home. Despite the great deal of frustration this causes when everyone wakes up the next morning to find that they suddenly posses not a single pair of pants, they often find it difficult to remain angry with the Panteater due to his endearing appearance and heartfelt apologies.


"I'm really sorry I eated all your pants. I was just so hungry."

2 comments:

  1. I love it! He is so cute, and his story is great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I feel like I seriously need to get a life though, hahaha.

      Delete