Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I Don't Get It

Did I ever tell you guys about how Impala likes to have sex with my clothes sometimes? Well he does. He also like to carry my clothes around the house for no apparent reason. Last night, my dad and I were sitting in the living room watching Angel and Impala just comes wandering into the room carrying one of my shirts in his mouth. This was the shirt I had slept in the previous night and I had left it lying on the floor in my room, upstairs. Yes, he carried my shirt down the stairs and into the living room. He then proceeded to drag it aimlessly around the room before wandering off again. At the time, I thought "I'll probably never see that shirt again." because he has been known to take my clothes and hide them under random pieces of furniture, I guess so I won't take them back? Later, when I went upstairs to go to bed, there was the shirt just lying at the top of the stairs. So, just to recap, he took my shirt from my bedroom floor, dragged it down the stairs, brought it into the living room, wandered around with it for a moment, then dragged it back up the stairs and put it back a few feet from where it was to begin with. Why? I just........why?

No comments:

Post a Comment