Thursday, February 6, 2014

Sometimes It's Good to Live in a Fantasy World

You know how yesterday I wrote about all the things that I think I would need in order to function properly? Well, for the most part, I have no idea what to do about those things. I either don't know what I want them to be, or I do know but haven't the slightest idea how to achieve them. One thing I do know though, is what I want my home to be like. So sometimes, just to make myself feel better about everything else, I imagine what I would want in my perfect space. Here are a few of the things I think a good home needs.

1- One big open space. As far as I'm concerned, the only room that needs to be separate is the bathroom.
2- Most of the walls covered in shelves.
3- Of the walls that aren't covered in shelves, one should be a huge white board. That way I can keep everything I feel I need to remember in a particular day, clearly in sight.
4- Another wall should be a huge pin-board. That way I can have my own real life Pinterest, in my house.

In the open space I would have;
5- My punching bag.
6- A stripper pole.
7- A pull up bar.
8- A rope to climb.
9- Maybe a clothes line, so I won't have to waste energy using a dryer. Also, since it's me we're talking about here, the clothes line would probably end up doubling as my closet.

10- Everything would be the most ridiculous, bright, semi-obnoxious colors.
Or, you know, I could just live in the Impala with Sam and Dean. Either way. 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I must admit, if given the choice, I would have to go for the Impala. Since that is not likely to happen, I guess I will have to work on the other one.

      Delete