Friday, February 7, 2014

Absolutely True Rumors

I just had to share this with you guys. I recently discovered this lip balm called Crazy Rumors and it is completely amazing and you should buy some right now! All of their products are vegan, cruelty-free and all natural and, I'm telling you, this is the best stuff I have ever put on my lips. I haven't even been wearing lipstick lately because 1- I don't want anything else on them but this stuff and 2- They look so much better that I really don't feel like I need it anymore. They have about a million different flavors to choose from and it feels incredible and has managed to fix even my nasty, dried up lips. I bought the Red Velvet Cake flavor a while back and have used it obsessively ever since. It is absolutely delicious, though it does taste a bit more like Tootsie Rolls than cake to me. So, since it is nearly gone already, I decided to order the Mocha flavor. It just came yesterday, and holy fuck does it smell amazing! Also, all their stuff is surprisingly affordable. Just Saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment