Monday, September 21, 2015

Wrong Again

As a follow up to yesterday's post-

I really thought that giving up the one thing that I really wanted (my own space), would put a stop to the awful shit that has been happening in my life. I'm not even going to do into it right now, but suffice it to say I was wrong. I was very, very wrong. I honestly don't even know what to do. I know I joke all the time about being cursed, but I'm really starting to believe it. There is definitely something seriously wrong with my life, and it's something that I can't do anything about. You can't change things that you have no control over, and you can't prevent things that you can't see coming. I truly feel like there is some dark thing following me around, doing everything it possibly can to make me miserable.

I know this sounds completely stupid, but I really kind if want to find a psychic (or something), to tell me what the fuck this is. Am I actually cursed, or is there some fucking evil spirit stuck to me, or am I just a shitty human being, or what? Of course I know that most psychics are full of shit, but I do think that there are real ones out there too. Does anyone know how one would go about finding a Destiny Rumancek, or perhaps a Missouri Moseley? I'm really not kidding, I'm willing to try anything, at this point.




No comments:

Post a Comment